Class 6E and 6B at "Ponte dos Brozos", State Primary School in Arteixo

Friday 21 June 2013

"Happy summer holidays for you" by Denise

Hi visitors!
Today I will want to talk to you about my school.
Its name is C.E.I.P. "Ponte dos brozos".
I like this school, but as you know, it finishes 21th of july.
On June 7th, we went to the "IES Manuel Murguía"  that will be our next secondary school.
On the left, you can see my present school; on the right, it's a picture of our future secondary school.


I like the seoundary school, but I like a little bit more our Primary school.
Because I think the secondary school is more difficult.
The school is more beautiful, Is easier than the secondary school.
 I think it's the easiest and I think it's better than the secondary school.
I like holidays too. Oh I love holidays, the holidays are the best.

The holidays are the best because on holidays you can sleep more time, you can swim in your pool...
In my opinion, the summer is the most beautiful season of the year.
Do you like summer?
Well, you can answer me in a coment.

This image is for you, because you are unforgetable!
Keap in touch.
I hope you like my post. 
And i have created the fridge at ABCya .
I have created the collage at Pixlr Express
You can download this aplication at Chrome Web Store.
Well, this post finish here. 
Happy summer holidays, and remember, on summer go to New Kids On The Blog!!
See you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment