Class 6E and 6B at "Ponte dos Brozos", State Primary School in Arteixo

Thursday 4 April 2013

"My cousins" by Rahela

                                                                 
Hi guys, what's up!!
Today, I want to tell about my cousins, Melinda and Leia.
 First of all, I will speak about Leia. She is a good person and is funny. She's got  long, straight, beautiful hair and the colour is light brown. Her eyes are brown and big and her nose is little. Her mouth is little and beautiful. She's got a fashion style and is very beautiful.
Now I will talk Melinda. She is a nice person and is a great fun. She's got long, curly, beautiful hair and the colour is light brown. Her eyes are green, big and beautiful and her nose is little and cute.
Her mouth is little and beautiful. She's got a cool style and she is nice.
See you!! :) :)

I have created  and edited this collage at Pizap and I have created this avatars at Face your Manga

No comments:

Post a Comment