Class 6E and 6B at "Ponte dos Brozos", State Primary School in Arteixo

Friday 22 March 2013

"Happy Easter" by Rahela


Hi guys, what's up?
Today I want to talk  to you about Easter.
Easter is a fantastic holiday  because we can eat a lot chocolate and we all love chocolate.
Easter holiday is a great fun.


Look, here you are a collage whit some chocolate eggs!!!
 On this holiday  I'll be with my family .
In my opinion this holiday is incredible.

I have created this collage at Pic Monkey.



And this is a little vocabulary about holiday Easter.
You can revise these at  Topics 4 kids - Easter,after choose one of the pages and listen.
I have created word cloud at WorditOut.
It's a great fun creating this  Word Cloud and editing it later at Pic Monkey
See you, and happy Easter!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment